Correspondence Courses, Extracurricular Athletics, Health & PE


Students are encouraged to take all classes at Caddo Magnet High School.  Should you wish to take a non-core class via correspondence or through a local university, you must complete a Correspondence Course Request Form and submit it to your counselor.  The Correspondence Course Request Form is located in the Counseling Department Documents & Forms section of Mrs. Britt’s website.  The completed form is to be submitted to Mrs. Britt.  Prior approval is required for all correspondence courses!  

*Core classes must be taken at Caddo Magnet High School*



Students involved in extracurricular athletics at Caddo Magnet High School may be eligible for a one-time .5 PE credit.  Please discuss with your coach whether or not you meet the requirements for the credit.  Should you meet the requirements for the credit, please submit the Extracurricular Athletics Participation Form to your coach for completion.  Your coach will submit the form to Mrs. Britt.  The Extracurricular Athletics Participation Form is located in the Counseling Department Documents & Forms section of Mrs. Britt’s website.

If you have already met all PE requirements for graduation and want to request credit for your extracurricular athletics, consider whether or not an additional general level class might affect your weighted GPA and class rank.



Health and PE credits must be completed by the end of the summer starting the senior year.  It is preferred, however, that they be completed prior to the junior year.