Louisiana Campus Preview Days
Louisiana Campus Preview Days are designed for Louisiana high school students and their families to learn more about the academic, social, and cultural opportunities available at Tulane. We’re proud to invite interested students from around Louisiana to take an in-depth look at Tulane’s campus life.
Spring 2018 Louisiana Campus Preview Days
Ideal for Sophomores & Juniors
Fall 2018 Louisiana Campus Preview Day
Ideal for Juniors & Seniors
- Louisiana Campus Preview Days for the fall of 2018 will be announced in the summer
PLAN YOUR VISIT
We’ve compiled information to help you put together your travel plans. A tentative schedule is available here. If you have questions, please let us know!
- Directions & transportation: Make sure you know where you’re going in advance. The program will begin in the Lavin-Bernick Center (LBC), which is building #29 on the campus map. Using our directions to the admission office, follow the Campus Preview Day signs to the LBC from there. We also recommend you review tips for getting around New Orleans.
- Parking: A permit is required to park on campus and will be sent to you via email in advance of your visit. These can be used on the third floor or higher of Diboll Parking Garage (building #103) or in the Rosen Lot (#116).
- Class visits: Click here to review our list of classes open to visitors.
- NOLA: Spending extra time in our neighborhood? See what’s happening on campus, and find things to do around town.
- Get familiar with campus: Take a virtual tour, check out our residence halls, and see what students have to say about life on campus before you arrive.